*NEW* Blocmaster2 (BM2)
- Product Information
Blocmaster2 is a purpose design method of delivering accurate quantities of grease to bearings efficiently.
• Masterlube’s unique design now incorporates a simple way to vary output from individual pistons within its sandwich monoblock housing and forms its patent protection.
• This feature allows more cost effective systems to be planned with fewer components. Blocks also incorporate Masterlube’s innovative easy service push in outlets for quick installation.
• Progressive distribution blocks are devices to deliver grease in predetermined ratios where each delivery piston is also the control valve for its neighbour. By linking a minimum of 3 pistons the block will cycle continuously.
• Ideal for automated and centralised greasing systems, also for converting banked systems to single point or automated systems.
• Designed to be used with GREASEMASTER3 and COMPAC electric pumps, as well as MECANIX mechanically operated pumps and banked manual systems.
• Can be used in all applications where reliable grease lubrication is required.
£Price on Application
Excluding VAT + Shipping
Get in touch with email@example.com for a free consultation or to place an order.
For shipping to all countries or any questions about the product or placing an order, please get in touch.